Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lamour Plage

Lamour Plage is a small town just outside of Lorient, France (in Brittany). We were welcomed into the home of our friends Gwen and Henri. Gwen is the daughter of Armelle de Vergnette, who I lived with during my time in Aix. Gwen became my friend during that time and was very hospitable to have us stay with her and her beautiful family for 5 days. It was a relaxing and joyful time to be around a loving and gracious family. We ate delicious food, learned a lot about the French navy (who Henri serves with), and had milk straight from the cows next door. I would have gladly taken Servane, their youngest and only girl, with me when we left. Thanks again to our good friends! -Ahn

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Ahn the picture of the little girl in the window is priceless! All the kids are so cute! Miss you! Luv-Mams

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those flower pictures. so pretty.

    ReplyDelete